Want to make Video series (should I make a new channel)?

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
I want to make a video series that's like a SNL type show but with my own spin on it. Should I make a new channel for this or can I include it in my original offbeatbryce channel? The show will be called "Bryce Live"

I say just do it in the same channel. It's better to half a very complete and busy channel than 2 channels with occasional uploads.

I say just do it in the same channel. It's better to half a very complete and busy channel than 2 channels with occasional uploads.

Well this series is gonna be a 15 min show. So that's why I was thinking another channel would be better.[DOUBLEPOST=1455142516,1455142440][/DOUBLEPOST]It wouldn't be occasional. I'm talking about new episodes every week possibly twice a week[DOUBLEPOST=1455159512][/DOUBLEPOST]bump[DOUBLEPOST=1455159569][/DOUBLEPOST]I could really need assistance with this

I think the same channel too because yeah better to have a lot of activity on one channel then to have medium activity on two. Plus the maintenance of keeping up two channels seems like it'd be a bit cumbersome, if all you want to do is start a new series.

I think the same channel too because yeah better to have a lot of activity on one channel then to have medium activity on two. Plus the maintenance of keeping up two channels seems like it'd be a bit cumbersome, if all you want to do is start a new series.
well Other youtubers have multiple channel for vlogs etc.Like Miranda Sings. Colleen has a channel for herself and Miranda Sings

But your channel is already a comedy channel from the looks of it? So it would just be adding more comedy content to your pre-existing comedy content. Miranda and Coleen are two different personalities, but when Miranda posts vlogs they're all on her Miranda sings channel.

Imo I just don't see the point of making a different channel that will split subs from the channel you already have, but that's just me lol.

well Other youtubers have multiple channel for vlogs etc.
But your channel is already a comedy channel from the looks of it? So it would just be adding more comedy content to your pre-existing comedy content. Miranda and Coleen are two different personalities, but when Miranda posts vlogs they're all on her Miranda sings channel.

Imo I just don't see the point of making a different channel that will split subs from the channel you already have, but that's just me lol.
okay, well vlogs aren't comedy. so that would be a different personality right?

I think your content is already diverse enough for you to be able to post vlogs on there on certain days and for it to be fine. I feel like you only need a different channel when your videos are extremely different than what you're already posting: Like, since Miranda is a completely different character all together, and her own person a part from Coleen, that's why they need dif channels. Or like Game Theory and Film Theory: Since Mat Pat branched off to doing TV and film theories instead of straight up game theories, he made a different channel for that. For yours I feel like that wouldn't be necessary, but it's of course ultimately up to you :)

I think your content is already diverse enough for you to be able to post vlogs on there on certain days and for it to be fine. I feel like you only need a different channel when your videos are extremely different than what you're already posting: Like, since Miranda is a completely different character all together, and her own person a part from Coleen, that's why they need dif channels. Or like Game Theory and Film Theory: Since Mat Pat branched off to doing TV and film theories instead of straight up game theories, he made a different channel for that. For yours I feel like that wouldn't be necessary, but it's of course ultimately up to you :)

I also feel like if I upload all my vlogs to my current channel I will lose the views I gained on my vlog channel.

Ah yeah, that's a tough one - well, if you want to make this new channel a different entity from your stuff that's already out, then I say go for it. (Got your PM but for some reason can't respond to it T_T) I'll stop clogging up your thread now though, sorry about that XD

Back