Gaming Want to collab on Minecraft, Gmod, CSGO and many more+ create a squad like the Sidemen or the pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuttiman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I have just reached 200 subs and wanted to do a collab video to celebrate that. My idea was to state that me and a few other people have decided to join in powers to make a group which will be used to make some videos. Then it will go to a video of GMOD OR MINECRAFT where we are having fun like prison or prop hunt on a private server made by one of you guys. I want to know if anyone is willing to and if they are thanks. To join put your skype and your skills and why you want to join. The group will be a group of 5 for now. If you are accepted I will add you to a skype chat where we will decide our name and if our first video is minecraft of gmod and who will host the server. If you have any questions post on this thread and if you want to participate post it here as well.

Thanks to the people who want to join and it will be a pleasure to work in the future with you and become good friends

Zsines

Reaction score
Hey tuttiman
Sounds really great! I looking for people to collab with. Play together videos games having fun and also grow on youtube together. Right now most of the time I'm playing cs go. (Gold Nova 1) But I REALLY want to play more minecraft. I also have gmod and really like it because it's fun!

Reactions: Tuttiman

CanadianCaster

Reaction score
Hey! I am also looking for just the same thing and have just over 200 subs as well! I'd ever happy to collaborate so if ur interested add me on Skype - alex.dart.29

silentmaple

Reaction score
My skype is silentmaple77, I just started youtube the other day so I only have two subs and I've only done minecraft so far but i plan on doing gmod soon once i download it! I've just been waiting for someone else to do a vid with before i got it, im 17 and from canada so you will always have a fresh supply of maple syrup if you decide to add me! If you can get past me only having two subs and four vids I would love to join and i upload daily!

SemiGodGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey man I would love too! But if only it was on well PS4 unless well minecraft lol! On my PC :) and if PS4 black ops 3 is amazing! :D

Tuttiman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
To everyone who wrote on this thread, I'll be happy to take you all to do a collab, unfortunately I haven't done any ps4 stuff but I would like to do in the future, So everyone please message me your skype so we can decide on what we want do do.

Zsines

Reaction score
To everyone who wrote on this thread, I'll be happy to take you all to do a collab, unfortunately I haven't done any ps4 stuff but I would like to do in the future, So everyone please message me your skype so we can decide on what we want do do.
My steam : zsines1

SwanwickLP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to however I don't have G-mod. Is that a requirement?

Tuttiman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to however I don't have G-mod. Is that a requirement?
No man, it isn't... you just need one of those games, as I said it is a group of us. Some of us have some games which others don't have. I just want to make a group who want to become friends, make a yt group and have some fun uploading as a group or with one person in the group. So yes you can join even without Gmod, as long as you are willing to help each other and make some friends man.

Status
Not open for further replies.