LyrexYT

My name is Lyrex, (pronounced Lyrics ) and I'm looking for people to join a collaboration with my youtube channel. I've been wanting to join in and do different games, then this one game I normally always record. I'm looking for other youtubers who would like to participate in doing collaborations with games such as...

Garry's Mod,
DayZ Standalone,
Arma 3,
H1Z1,
Squad,
Black Ops 3,
Reign of Kings,
Minecraft,
and many more games.

The thing is, is that I'm a PC gamer, not a console gamer. So this is strictly PC. And there is requirements, youtube requirements? No, because I believe everyone can have a fresh start, there is always a new era.

Anyways, so these requirements are specs, for PC. I don't want people who have poor quality footage, microphones, or even frames. Everyone is wanting to do a collaboration needs to have good FPS, (frames per second), they need to have clear audio, doesn't need to be a studio mic, but as long as its clear, its okay. They cannot have background sounds. Only voices of their own, so preferably by yourself, in a singular room. So, I'll keep it simple.

Requirements ;
- PC, high specs.
- Curse /Discord
- High Quality Footage
- No background sound
- Clear microphones
- Alone in a singular room when recording
- Minimum Cursing

Reply on the forum with your curse ID, and I'll get back to you!
Hope to find some great people!

I'll happily collab with you fam add me on Skype Berks.Costa

I know I have no videos but I can link u some old videos that I have privated due to me having a fresh start

Back