How long could watch my video before getting bored? (honestly)

• Total voters

JoelTavares

I want to find out what people think of the current video I uploaded on youtube.
If anyone has camera tips, in terms of lighting, or angles etc, or any tips to make the sound better, please let me know :)

I want to know if the stuff Im putting out is bad, average, or getting there. So please give me an honest opinion
I created a poll for you guys who are interested in helping out :)

Hey Joel, just played threw your upload. I have been up all night and this is really chill, helped me relax a bit. I am on a second play threw now.

As it was a Live Session I feel it worked just you a guitar and a camera. Do you have any plans for more originals?

Hey Joel, just played threw your upload. I have been up all night and this is really chill, helped me relax a bit. I am on a second play threw now.

As it was a Live Session I feel it worked just you a guitar and a camera. Do you have any plans for more originals?

thanks man, that means a lot!
I do have plans for more originals. Working on a second video now and planning the 3rd. I pm'd you on facebook!

I want to find out what people think of the current video I uploaded on youtube.
If anyone has camera tips, in terms of lighting, or angles etc, or any tips to make the sound better, please let me know :)

I want to know if the stuff Im putting out is bad, average, or getting there. So please give me an honest opinion
I created a poll for you guys who are interested in helping out :)

Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

I found my biggest issue with the video to be the camera work tbh. It feels painfully amateurish and the back and forth between awkward positions was not amazing. The audio was quite good and clean. Not really my tempo but still listened to all of it. There's potential anyways, just needs polishing and a more thought out idea for camera work.

Back