Video Editing software

MyLumoLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Custom built or assembled(custom order) Desktop is of course the best choice for heavy usage = way better cooling options & relatively easy component upgradability ........
Very true. And not to mention quieter than a laptop for video editing. But I don't think I will ever go back a desktop...the convenience of moving a laptop around is just too useful. :)

Diego122202

Reaction score
I want to do a video by using my photos. Can somebody suggest me an app?

YaakovVski1

Reaction score
Last edited:

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Premiere. I don't always recommend it, but if you want the industry standard, that is it. Tons of other free ones, but I am not sure how they will run on your rig.

Just got a new computer this summer, i9-10920x, 64GB RAM, RTX3080.

I went from rendering a 1080p 60fps 20 minute video - taking @30-35 minutes, to now taking less than 4 minutes.

Unfortunately the scrubbing at 4K 30fps or better, moving at FULL quality still stutters and lags a bit, and that has everything to do with data transfer. So unless I render the clips into the project I am always going to get that. THough I put it down to 1/2 quality while I scrub and it has helped significantly. My 1080p 60fps scrub and manuever like butta' though.

Not sure that helped.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Almost nothing can actually take advantage of that.
It depends on things like resolution, bit depth & fps, for example right now I'm editing 10bit 4k24fps video & ram usage hovers around 30gb. Did several 4k120fps slow motion videos & ram usage often maxed out. (firefox & chrome are open with ~40 tabs in each)