Gaming Variety Gaming / Nerd Culture Search For Collaboration| 18+ | Consistency

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
What’s up people of the internet!? My name is Renegade Operative and I am the co-host of a channel currently at 890 subscribers. Once again, we’re extensively searching for gaming candidates who are willing to start an organic relationship with a gaming group centered on nerd culture. One of the benefits of being invited to this family is the notion of content creation which we provide plenty of (This involves hardcore gaming, let’s plays, gaming podcasts, movie reactions, discussions on anime, comics, Saturday morning cartoons, reacting to gaming events like E3, etc.) All the things you love the MOST under one umbrella!

We like to exhibit this passion in many ways with our content whether it boils down to informative analysis videos on our favorite franchises in gaming or just watching a movie together for a fun recording. This will be my final search of 2020 so this is the last opportunity to show interest before doors close until next year. We want chill, laid back and argument free individuals who can fit our criteria and remain active as we create new, fundamental discussions together.

I want to be very clear that this is a serious inquiry and before you decide to MESSAGE me you must make sure you’ve read or understood the requirements Failure to do so can result in terminating you from the inquiry at any point in time. Please read the requirements, guys. Other than that, I’m looking forward to working with you if every thing goes swimmingly. We want people to work with and stay with us for the long haul. It's no doubt that chemistry will be everything going forward.

REQUIREMENTS (All of the requirements must to be clarified as you respond):

Requirement: You must be able to present your personality. This can be done by voice on Discord with me, showing your YouTube, Twitch or displaying anything with you being active on mic. If you can’t present yourself in some fashion you’ll be disqualified.
Requirement: You must have thick skin to be a part of this experience. There will be swearing, unfiltered jokes and dissenting opinions.
Requirement: Even if we joke around please note we’re all adults. Be rational to our co-hosts or be willing to talk about issues in private. Drama will only end with you getting banned.
Requirement: You must be 18, on the cusp of 18 or older. Anyone under 17 is automatically disqualified.
Requirement: We’re looking for knowledgeable individuals in the nerd culture realm. At bare minimum you need to be fit into the criteria of the following:
*Must be a hardcore gamer.
*Must be knowledgeable enough to know about a slew of mainstream games and retro games.
*Knowing a bit about comic book films & anime is an optional plus.
*Even if you aren’t as knowledgeable it would be completely fine if you’re willing to adapt/learn more about these games.
**Failure to meet the above in terms of knowledge will disqualify you.
Requirement: Must have a decent mic and a Discord account. We use that to engage with each other.
Requirement: Must be willing to participate in gaming podcasts, live reactions and let's plays within a group setting. (No lurkers, no mute users and no time wasters.)
If you want to play with the dogs just hit me up either on YTT Talk DMs or email me. I hope I can post my email here and it's allowed: renoperative@gmail.com

Happy trails and good luck to you all if you're interested!