ocslushie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
New glitch has recently been found, every time you unsub, it equals to 2 unsubs!
Youtubers like Pewdiepie, Leafyishere, Tana Mongeau are losing 100's subs per second! The founder of the glitch has negative subs!

EXPLANATION
youtube.com/watch?v=sk3Cp22WQPw

LIVE SUBCOUNT (6 big channels)
youtube.com/watch?v=6TjMgvLyxMA

Last edited:

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i feel physically sick as i have lost nearly 200 subs already, and im really scared its gonna stick, if it goes all the way down to 0 and stays there i have no idea what im going to do

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
jesus christ that's messed up. Well now is the time to start another Unsub-gate. I'm looking at you Tana Mongeau

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i feel physically sick as i have lost nearly 200 subs already, and im really scared its gonna stick, if it goes all the way down to 0 and stays there i have no idea what im going to do
Don't freak out. They just have to find the source of the glitch and then it will be fixed.[DOUBLEPOST=1486589408,1486589356][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys just remember the sub number isn't reflecting the actual subs.

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Don't freak out. They just have to find the source of the glitch and then it will be fixed.
Its only because normally i lost about 5 but this time ive lost nearly 200

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its only because normally i lost about 5 but this time ive lost nearly 200
the number is just a reflection. If you check your subs they will still be there. I am subbed to blackscreenTV even though they are -959 atm

Tabbes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Okay yeah, Youtube just tweeted that no subs or data are lost. It's just an issue of how the sub count is being displayed.

Reactions: ocslushie