You know what's amazing, though? YouTube isn't commenting about this on their Twitter other than them responding to H3H3 saying "We're aware! No subs or data is lost, it's an issue w/ how the sub count # is being displayed. We're working to fix it."
They're pretty much shrugging it off. But if you follow everything going on, people are scared out of their minds. The other comment they left was "This bug started on Monday (Feb 6), so not related [to the notorious unsub glitch rumor going on for months]. We should have the fix out shortly!" Basically, they knew there was this glitch, and no one was told about it. You'd think something would have been said since the start of the week. And also, their Twitter is hilarious. No official statements coming from them. They're only posting random GIFs, and people are responding with 'FIX YOUR SITE' and 'wow you really have your priorities in order YouTube.' I wonder if this is just a social experiment or something along those lines. xD

my channel does still currently say 878, it was at 881 but i deal with losing a couple thats fine, as long as it goes back to at least 878 i have NEVER lost this many before im hoping it will be fixed tomorrow

my channel does still currently say 878, it was at 881 but i deal with losing a couple thats fine, as long as it goes back to at least 878 i have NEVER lost this many before im hoping it will be fixed tomorrow
It says you are at 696 subscribers :eek:
livecounts.net/channel/UCx-1y6sbyJYX6bG3O2LQnFA

Back