Vlog UK VLOGGERS. 3.4K SUBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everdaters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
UK vloggers (London area) looking for committed creators that aim to encourage and inspire people. Write to us if you think it's you and your idea for a video that we can make together. Thanks :)

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wauw, you guys have some really creative videos! Love the transitions n.n You also have a good energy together :) I love the fact you make videos with a higher goal in mind n.n

Reactions: Everdaters

wolfmxmans

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I do think you have a very interesting channel and I like the editing and effort you put into your videos.

hrvlogger

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
hi guys im new to vloging had my channel for about 2 weeks and about 3400 views all together could you guys check out my content and provide some feedback if possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1510051373,1510051323][/DOUBLEPOST]
UK vloggers (London area) looking for committed creators that aim to encourage and inspire people. Write to us if you think it's you and your idea for a video that we can make together. Thanks :)
I live in the london area guys also a vlogger just started though.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
hi guys im new to vloging had my channel for about 2 weeks and about 3400 views all together could you guys check out my content and provide some feedback if possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1510051373,1510051323][/DOUBLEPOST]

I live in the london area guys also a vlogger just started though.

@hrvlogger

Hi and welcome to YTtalk.

Please read. :)

You aren't active enough yet to ask for a review of your channel or videos. :)

Once you are active here (by contributing to discussions), you may ask for a review in the review forum. (http://yttalk.com/forums/reviews-channel-feedback.64/ ) The review forum is the only forum where our active members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep that sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the thread complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then it will be approved by a member of staff.

Other than that, asking for people to check out your channel, subs, views etc is against the rules here. (site rules: http://yttalk.com/threads/yttalk-rules-quick-and-easy-to-read.127266/ )

This thread is from August. Please don't bump old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.