TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews

This week! Double Bubble! as I take a look at 2 movies in 1 review! (Calm yourselves) 1989's "Sleepaway Camp 3: Teenage Wasteland" and the barely started incomplete movie "Sleepaway Camp 4: The Survivor" and if your asking "Can these movies get any worse!?" well...next week's the season finale while I go on leave for the summer...so prepare yourself for TRUE pain...

Also out today! a full length commentary for the 1977 Japanese psychadelic horror movie "House"

Well! after 17 and a bit weeks! we've finally arrived at seasons end! I've totally enjoyed the last few weeks, it's been a pleasure in talking on and off with my fellow filmies and I really want to thank you all for helping to make this season the biggest and best so far! I give to you; the finale: 2008's "Return to Sleepaway Camp" a movie that damn near defeated me.
eek.gif

I'll be on Vacation now through most of the summer in terms of reviews, But dont worry! I'll still be dropping in on and off to post a few goodies and hang around...in fact; I made an update video that explains everything:

So! Until September! thats Season 7! and I hope you'll join us again in the Autumn! thanks all!
biggrin.gif

Hi All!

Well! I've had a hell of a summer (Literally) but the important thing is, im back, im getting back into the groove and im hoping to have a new review out this coming friday! In the meantime I thought I'd share a few of the commentaries and other film review related stuff that's happened over the last couple of months or so! (I'll do a couple of posts over this week just so that I dont overload things)

So! Heres the first batch!

As promised! here's part 2 of the videos that went out over the summer! and today it's a commentary and a bonus review! :) the last commentary will be posted alongside the first episode of my new run of reviews starting this Friday :) be there! and be square! ;)

Well! We're here at last ladies and Gents! Season 8 has landed! starting today we have 16 weeks of thrills, chills and christmas kills to help get you through the absolute worst that humanity has to throw at us! Before we get started here's the last of the "Comedy Dining Experience" episodes which came out a week or so ago! as myself and Ben take a look at the 1985 OTT horror "Reanimator":

And! without further Ado! here's Truck turner!:

This week! I lose all sensation in my arms, legs and brain. as we take a look into what is arguably the strangest bad kids movie i've ever seen...1993's "Robot in the Family" also known as "A Robot Called Golddigger" :eek:

This week! We take a look at an audiophiles dream or nightmare depending on your interpretation. As we take a look at a movie that looks at frogs and asks the question: "If we make these scream, can we fight facism" :hot:

This week! it's October! and that can only mean one thing! I dedicate a month to movies you may want to check out this halloween! and this year! im making things family friendly! (No Wait! come back!) I've been part of multiple conversations with parents recently who bemoan that a lot of kids halloween specials are a bit rubbish, SO! I thought i'd go through the old TYTDArchive and pull out a few movies that I thought were pretty neat! and I hope you like them too!

This week! the family thrills continue to get spookier and spookier as we shift things up a bit and talk about the 1960 William Castle Tour De Force that is "13 Ghosts" I hear a lot of love for the remake of late, but to me? the original will always hold a special place in my heart <3

This week! not *strictly* a movie. but a TV special that has a warm fuzzy place in most peoples hearts. here's "Garfields Halloween Adventure" a movie with more charm than a charming person doing something really charming on prince charmings birthday! :eek:

Back