TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
This week! we get time travelled from 16th Century Japan to 20th Century LA as we deep dive into 1984's Ghost Warrior (Known in the UK as "Swordkill") a very early Empire pictures effort!

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
This week! We go for a big dumb action sci-fi predator knock off! because if theres one thing I know people love it's super low budget skirmishes in parking lots!

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
So this week I uploaded 2 videos! on my channel itself theres a full feature commentary for the 1988 edutainment tape "You can Read" as part of our "Comedy Dining experience" commentary series

And also; THIS WEEK! I try something different as our review today is non other than Salo: 120 Days of Sodom...THE MUSICAL!

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
This week! Normal service resumes as I take a look at the first part of a "Drive in" Double feature! I quite liked this one
it's not brilliant, but I had fun enough with it...

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
This week, we go a little bit mainstream (Just a bit!) as we take a look at 1979's "The Warriors" (I spend an extensive amount of time swearing at the directors cut...for this; I dont apologise.)

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
This week! We finish up on our first "Drive in" double feature by taking a look at Cireo Santiago's 1978 Vampire based erotic horror comedy that contains NON of those things.
(This one was rough)

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
This week! We dip back into the "Video Nasty's" with this 1980 Itallian horror set in Greece! it's pretty grim in places. but That box art though!

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
This week! DOUBLE BUBBLE! as we have a new Feature commentary for "From Russia With Love" the 2nd in our James Bond Commentary series:

AND! we take a look at 1989's Celia. a period drama masquarading as a horror movie that pretty much fails in both respects:

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
This week! It's Summer! and what better way to celebrate the start of the new warmer, sweatier season than by taking a look at one of my favourite "Slasher/Summercamp" movie series. The "Sleepaway Camp" films! so for the rest of the month we'll be deep diving into the franchise and kicking things off here's the original! a Totally underappreciated slasher from the golden age of the genre!

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
This week! We continue our journey into the "Sleepaway Camp" movies as we take a look at 1988's Sleepaway Camp 2: Unhappy Campers. A Movies that seemingly looked at the first sleepaway camp movie and though "Hmm...well this is okay...if you like reasonably well made movies"