Too Boring For YouTube?

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sometimes i feel outta place but i try to be myself and if people enjoy watching me or they think they can adjust then wuhoooo, just be yourself, dont try to be like other people and in that way, you can be different, everyone is different

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm in a strange situation, by myself I can be extremely boring (if it's amusement you are looking for an not informative content) but with others, usually people I've known for a while I endnup being an amusing person at least according to their reactions.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I always, always feel too boring.
I have kiiiind of a low pitch voice (which can seem kind of monotone... ) , and I don't have the most expressive face either so even me watching my videos back I'm like 'why am I so booooriinggg'

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not at all. My personality is pretty great for YT. Same thing goes for the people I play with.

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was very very nervous and quiet in my first YouTube videos. My personality did not at all fit in with my idea of a YouTuber. The thing was, I kept making videos, and when I did that after a while I started to get a lot more comfortable. My videos now compared to my first ones are a lot more relaxed and instead of having to script everything line by line I just do a lot of my videos unscripted in a few clips. Making a lot of videos and practicing has really improved my ability to carry on the discussion and feel like I'm "in control" during my vids.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I occasionally feel out of place, because I'm quite a bit older than many creators, and my interests don't often align with what's trending. But the cool thing (to me) about YouTube is that anyone can upload whatever they want, and people can decide if they want to watch it or not.

Tabbes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Sometimes people just tell me my voice sounds dead to them, which is fine. As long as they still enjoy the overall content that's being made.

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Always been myself in every video. Some videos I do have some spike of energy which does make things interesting. Either way I find it to have a good mixture, of serious and fun.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I look at my views on my videos and go: Yup, it's best to not run myself ragged trying to upload quality weekly content anymore. It's never going anywhere anyway. I still enjoy doing it, I just moderate myself so I don't get burned out completely.

The video in my signature at time of this post is now a few months old. Yeah, don't have the star next to my name anymore. It is because I scaled everything down to 1, 2 or maybe 3 videos per month.

I feel I belong there though, I never had the feeling I was forcing myself or being someone who I am not.