Tired Of Getting Barely Any Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea you tube made it hard to get views now. but i think the best way to get more views is to upload something so funny or shocking or whatever, that people will share to their friends ! make a video that people would want to share or want their friends to see!

Am I the only one who feels this way? I put plenty of time and effort into my videos, and it ends up getting barely any views. My latest video took days to edit, and it only has 14 views. I have 193 subscribers, yet my videos rarely manage to get even 20 views.

I still have fun doing Youtube, which is the whole reason I started in the first place, but I do get frustrated when I see that nobody saw a video that I put time and effort into.

Anyone else feel this way, or have tips for getting out of this situation?

You are hardly alone in the fact that your first videos will typically not even break 100. It was the same for me. Now I stall out at 300 for my vlog style videos and the stuff outside of car reviews and cars and coffee. It won't get much better. If you are bothered by it take a step back and realize everyone deals with the same problems. If you enjoy, truly enjoy, creating content the numbers stop to matter as much.

With YouTube you have to be persistent. In the start you will not have many views (like me). Some people take many years on YouTube. But eventually you will get viewers just keep uploading even if the videos get views. another thing is to just simply find ways to get views and improve your channel. I hope this helped you. I'll watch some of your vids so you get 1 more viewer.

Yes, like I tell everyone else. Please learn SEO

Take control of your own destiny. Depending on your subscribers to watch your videos is a bad idea. Depending on how many people and "who" a majority of your subs are subscribed to? You're not even going to show up in their notifications when you create a new video. It's best to Learn SEO and apply it in order to get the views you deserve as well as the subs. Also, use your analytics daily and analyze them thoroughly. Become a bit more consistent. If it takes you a long time to edit? Gather up a bunch of content first, release it slowly while you work on other projects and you'll be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back