Tired Of Getting Barely Any Views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Am I the only one who feels this way? I put plenty of time and effort into my videos, and it ends up getting barely any views. My latest video took days to edit, and it only has 14 views. I have 193 subscribers, yet my videos rarely manage to get even 20 views.

I still have fun doing Youtube, which is the whole reason I started in the first place, but I do get frustrated when I see that nobody saw a video that I put time and effort into.

Anyone else feel this way, or have tips for getting out of this situation?

This situation happened to me on my latest video. I feel like I improved so much on my editing but it only got 26 views. my other vids have 105 views and 69 views on the other :/ I guess the only way to really get attention to your video is sharing it with people you know and hope for them to share it with their friends. Try tweeting your videos out, you never know who stumbles upon it ;)

There's not really any GO TO strategy besides using SEO and maybe promoting a bit and even then you need a good bit of luck for a video to even get into the hundreds with small channels.

I say just keep going with the mindset of enjoying the process of making your video :)

i just checked out your 2 most recent vids. They are pretty cool! keep it up man[DOUBLEPOST=1469171013,1469170961][/DOUBLEPOST]also dropped a sub, will be sticking around XD

i just checked out your 2 most recent vids. They are pretty cool! keep it up man[DOUBLEPOST=1469171013,1469170961][/DOUBLEPOST]also dropped a sub, will be sticking around XD
Thanks, I appreciate it ^_^[DOUBLEPOST=1469171115][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's not really any GO TO strategy besides using SEO and maybe promoting a bit and even then you need a good bit of luck for a video to even get into the hundreds with small channels.

I say just keep going with the mindset of enjoying the process of making your video :)
Yeah, I'm hoping one day, somehow, my video manages to get out to someone who can spread it to a wide audience. Until then, I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing

I am getting this too. But I am noticing that different parts of my fanbase are watching different series so some just aren't as popular as others which is cool with me. Perhaps is a similar thing with you? I just checked out your channel and you are playing Welcome to The Game as well! Cool! I will have to watch it

the thing is, your a variety channel. that means those subs you have all subbed for many different reasons. so it will always be a small percentage that view each different video

you can't hope that by some magic your video will be found, you need to work on your SEO game, you need to help youtube find your videos

As someone who has a variety channel, this is something that will happen. I upload gaming, DIY and Toy reviews and my views on DIY and Toys are higher than gaming by a lot... and I barely get 20 views on some videos and i am over 1.5k subs. So it will happen and yes you will get tired and frustrated but if you love to do videos do it because you like it and love to do it and not so much for the views :) I am happy with just 5 views really because I am doing this because I love it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back