Tips on Growing audience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Mtz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been on YouTube for 3 years now, and I'm stuck at 120+ subs, any tips, or suggestions on what can I do to increase my audience or my view rate but it's not quite working. Any tips or suggestions?

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
keep working. you gotta keep working. it never ends. everyday you gotta go get them until your channel eventually starts to take off on it's own. eventually it will do that

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesler's Dad

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i agree with the dude above, keep on pushing! keep on working and eventually you will get where you want to be! keep on making good quality videos and you will begin to attract people from all corners of the world :D

HowToDudes

Reaction score
Just keep grinding man. Eventually out of no where one of your videos will take off allowing you to gain so many more subscribers. Just make sure you're unique and do stuff that makes people wanna come back and watch your videos.

TN7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just make quality videos and stay consistent. It's alright for videos to take a month to create, but you have to be uploading every month. Try to get an upload schedule. For other tips, it's mostly written in UberDanger's "The small stay small, the big get bigger" thread found in the YouTube Video Marketing, Strategy & SEO forum.

Don't worry about the three years! Think of it like this, if you were to present a video in front of your fans, you'd be presenting in front of more than 50 people per video. Also, the first hundred subscribers are usually the hardest to get, but since you've achieved that, soon enough, your channel will take off on its own. Have fun!

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've been on YouTube for 3 years now, and I'm stuck at 120+ subs, any tips, or suggestions on what can I do to increase my audience or my view rate but it's not quite working. Any tips or suggestions?
Create content around things that are trending, but give it your own style. It may feel weird at first, but building an audience is about sharing what you create with people, so you gotta find those people. if 1 in 10 videos is about a popular topic then you are creating videos about what people care about/are searching for and retaining a % of those people to watch your other videos

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I noticed you are uploading just 1 video in a month...that works with creators who produce outstanding content....my advise upload more often and make use of youtube SEO
hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.