Tips For Vloggers Who Rant.

Great post.

The only thing I could think to add is perhaps ranting about something you are passionate about. If the subject you use is something you have a lot to say about, and truly makes you angry, or upset, etc.. it'll make for a good rant, compared to if you rant about something that doesn't really bother you deep down. It'll show if you're "forcing" your rant.

Great post.

The only thing I could think to add is perhaps ranting about something you are passionate about. If the subject you use is something you have a lot to say about, and truly makes you angry, or upset, etc.. it'll make for a good rant, compared to if you rant about something that doesn't really bother you deep down. It'll show if you're "forcing" your rant.
Quoted for truth. It has to be something that REALLY pisses you off, so it comes from the 'heart'.

I see alot of comments about ranting. The thing I see the most is ranting on a favorite subject only when it makes the ranter mad or upset. There are rants tht can be on a certain subject but on the positive side. Just thought I would throw that in there.

Ranting is definitely an art. It does take a lot of practise, but if done right, it is a lot of fun to watch. :)

Awesome tips! All made sense and really clear. I recently made a rant on spiders and i think its pretty good myself! Why dont you check it out? Not quite sure how to link videos since im new.. if you could let me know that would be awesome! Just go to my channel its my most recent upload. :)

Back