Tips For Vloggers Who Rant.

I don't think that I will ever be able to vlog because:

Im 1/4 Polish and I used to live there for 6 years so I have a stupid Eastern European accent, my friends tell me that its not thag noticable but I hate my voice and accent :(

No it isn't made up XD Over here we have newspapers like The Daily Star and The Sun
it sound as useful as one of those vhs tapes I hear rumors about...[DOUBLEPOST=1365636356,1365636301][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think that I will ever be able to vlog because

1. Im 14 and people will call me a kid :(

2. Im 1/4 Polish and I used to live there for 6 years so I have a stupid East European accent, my friends tell me that its not thag noticable but I hate my voice and accent :(

The only thing stopping you is
I don't think that I will ever be able to vlog

I don't think that I will ever be able to vlog because

1. Im 14 and people will call me a kid :(

2. Im 1/4 Polish and I used to live there for 6 years so I have a stupid East European accent, my friends tell me that its not thag noticable but I hate my voice and accent :(
I'm 13 and people call me a kid but I just ignore them and move on :) And I'm sure your accent isn't annoying

I'm 13 and people call me a kid but I just ignore them and move on :) And I'm sure your accent isn't annoying
Thanks :) i MIGHT make a vlog in like 3months when my audience grow :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365636601,1365636446][/DOUBLEPOST]
it sound as useful as one of those vhs tapes I hear rumors about...[DOUBLEPOST=1365636356,1365636301][/DOUBLEPOST]

The only thing stopping you is
Okay :) *Stands infront mirror* hello and welcome back to... no thats a bad start, hmm my hair looks wierd, that shirt is fattening, ARGHHHHH wtf im getting distracted :)

Back