Tips For Vloggers Who Rant.

unknown_user7464758

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey Guys!
Lots of vloggers in the YouTube community are starting to put "Ranting" content into their videos. I am one of those people and I thought I should make a "Tip Thread" to help my fellow Ranters.

1. Confidence. When people watch your video's they don't want to see you trembling, they also don't want to see long pauses with you going "Uum...............Uhhhhh........" In the middle of them. Make sure that you keep practising as much as you can in front of a mirror before recording your vlog. If you still have mistakes in your vlogs you can just edit them out later.

2. Do Your Research.

Make sure you do as much research as you can. Read newspapers, watch news programs and keep checking various websites. If there is any other topic that you vaguely know about make sure you research into it so you know what you are going to rant about when it comes to your video. Make sure you rant about something that you are passionate about.

3. Quality.

This is the same for all YouTube videos. They need to be good quality. Make sure you use a good camera (I use a Vivitar 1080p camera which is pretty good). There are many cheap camera's out there that are good for HD recordings. Make sure your lighting is right, you don't want people to complain about the darkness or lightness of your videos, make sure you get it just right. If you are partnered or Monetized make good quality thumbnails. The best program for this is Photoshop which is a top notch quality program.

4. Promoting.

The last step is to get your rant out there. Post on your Facebook news feed.(Or page if you have one) You can also post on Twitter (And here of course if you have VIP). The sooner you get your video out there. The sooner people get the message.

That's it :) I think I have covered all the points :) If I have missed some or if you want anything added in please post them in the comments as I am always open for feedback :)
Thanks for reading :D PS. Reina symphonious7 Frankie Pearl Th3StuffShow VlogRays Opinions? :D

SimplyRodney

I never knew I could change this. What the heck.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Haha thanks for the tips! I was gonna do some rants on my new channel so this was helpful :) Also, just wanted to add something: BE CRAZY and don't hold back in the craziness!