Request Thumbnails from you, money from us. Will pay for work.

65e1a5e932afb9b0f76afecbef7614d7.png

Please. Don't act like kids. Cmon :D If we order one pack from one designer and second from other thats normal. We want to see who's thumbnails gets more click etc. A/B Thumbnails tests. And you now are making discussing who's the ONLY one designer. The only one can be anybody.

And why now mainly in our channel is BarpherOG thumbnails! You may ask why? Because they gave use twice as much viewers than JustTyler's thumbnails. That's it :)

Sorry Tasty. i was just confused and thought that you had gotten a new GFX designer.
We are just making A/B Tests from many designers. And as you see in picture below
O817xIH.png

There are mainly your thumbnails and one form other. Why? Because again, we are doing A/B thumbnails tests. As your thumbnails gians more views for us, than we order from you.

For example, if some designer comes to me, and says, ok let me make for you one thumbnail and see what my thumbnail can do in A/B tests and if it passed and win's over you, then of course, we will take 5 thumbnail pack and analyse why his thumbnails does better results. And if you after time again come to us, and give as us new style, new identity, and it blows youtube thumbnail TOP 10, then yes, of course we will take new pack from you :)

I hope I described this process clearly for all of you.

We are just making A/B Tests from many designers. And as you see in picture below
O817xIH.png

There are mainly your thumbnails and one form other. Why? Because again, we are doing A/B thumbnails tests. As your thumbnails gians more views for us, than we order from you.

For example, if some designer comes to me, and says, ok let me make for you one thumbnail and see what my thumbnail can do in A/B tests and if it passed and win's over you, then of course, we will take 5 thumbnail pack and analyse why his thumbnails does better results. And if you after time again come to us, and give as us new style, new identity, and it blows youtube thumbnail TOP 10, then yes, of course we will take new pack from you :)

I hope I described this process clearly for all of you.
More views? Views change the more you advertise, upload and the more you grow.
Also look at all your thumbnails from far away and see which one is more understandable. But your system is good and I hope to be working with you in the future, I too thought you got another designer as Brapher said above.

Back