Request Thumbnails from you, money from us. Will pay for work.

TastyGamers

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hi.
So we will start youtube channel and thumbnails will be needed. I am ready to buy all the time thumbnails from someone for a reasonable price. So please give me some examples and price for 1 thumbnail.

My skype for contacting: arturs.krapans (or can just post here)

JustTyler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will do thumbnails for you $2 per thumbnail. Contacted you.

Attachments

Last edited:

Felsiop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey, I am interested in your offer! I added you on skype (filip.tzolov), please respond back (P.S there were a few guys with the same name, if you havent received my request then add me)

Reactions: TastyGamers

MartiX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I will do any thumbnails you want. Check my channel, and then if you like my thumbnails and channel arts, then please contact me through twitter: MartiXT_ or contact me via youtube. The price could be $1-2.
Thanks! Good luck! :)

Authenticity

Reaction score
Hey Tasty Gamers i could do for 1-2 dollars a thumbnail. If you want to check my previous work just ask ill send you some add me on twitter @authentiicityv for more info:]

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
hey Tasty Gamers ill do around 5 dollars for a few thumbnails add me on skype and we can talk about a price if you dont like 5 dollars for a few thumbnails :D

Digital Scatter

Reaction score
I will do from 1$ to 5$ per thumbnail depending on what you want for them. Feel free to message me on skype for more info (and also, so I can send you my previous work)
My skype is : digitalscatter

Cheers :)