Thoughts on "Story Time" ?

Daisyah

I've Got It
SOOO this has been bugging me so much. ALL OF THESE YOUTUBERS love clickbait. Like I am honestly so sick of seeing "almost got kidnapped." or anything under those lines. They put clickbait titles then you watch their video and they vaguely talk about the title of the video. It's annoying af and I can't be the only one who notices it

Hehe. Yeah. Even the memes are being created about this
I'd recommend google them. Will make your day :D

The clickbait is a powerful thing in Youtube nowadays, sadly
I'm also annoyed by that kind of thing, that makes both of us
Yet I'm happy that people (like you) do notice that. Some hope for the future ( maybe everyone will get tired of it eventually and just won't support that anymore )

if you're tired of watching clickbaity channels then don't watch them :p... you'll be surprised by how much quality content you can find when you don't watch the popular YouTubersrs.
for example, i normally stay away from any channel or video over 1 million (subs or views) and also the trending page. my 'recommended videos' page is pretty much filled with non-clickbaity, honest content I enjoy.

if you're tired of watching clickbaity channels then don't watch them :p... you'll be surprised by how much quality content you can find when you don't watch the popular YouTubersrs.
for example, i normally stay away from any channel or video over 1 million (subs or views) and also the trending page. my 'recommended videos' page is pretty much filled with non-clickbaity, honest content I enjoy.
non clickbait content is available over 1 million views, i wouldn't avoid all content like that, there's obviously something that makes it likeable.

the trouble is that clickbait WORKS, youtube encourage it with their algorithm, the "i made a mint on my youtube and im selling you my secret formula" people will preach it till the sun goes down. people think that eye catching title and thumbnails = click bait. and it will always be around as long as it works unfortunately.

can't tell you how many times i've clicked on a video i want to watch only to have it be a "reaction" or a news reporter talking about the clip for 10 minutes first. so annoying.

non clickbait content is available over 1 million views, i wouldn't avoid all content like that, there's obviously something that makes it likeable.

the trouble is that clickbait WORKS, youtube encourage it with their algorithm, the "i made a mint on my youtube and im selling you my secret formula" people will preach it till the sun goes down. people think that eye catching title and thumbnails = click bait. and it will always be around as long as it works unfortunately.

can't tell you how many times i've clicked on a video i want to watch only to have it be a "reaction" or a news reporter talking about the clip for 10 minutes first. so annoying.
Yea I'm not gonna avoid big youtubers cause they obviously have their following for a reason you're so right

Back