Gaming Thinking of maybe starting a Youtube Channel

Reaction score
Hello my name is Alexander and i am 23 years old,i have been thinking of making a Youtube Channel for a long time,i just haven't had any good ideas for content,i am a gamer and also love comedy so i would love to do both.
I am looking for new friends in the Youtube Community that i can team up with and grow my channel with,would love to team up with a channel owner that is kinda big or anyone that is willing and got a few subscribers.I believe in learning while doing so someone that has as little experience as me would be fine also,we could learn together.The topic i was thinking of starting with first is gaming while talking on Discord or Skype.I got a great game that many but still not many in the big gaming community knows about and i would love to learn someone about the game,i can also do reviews of new open beta games if someone wants.I got good screen recorders and a good microphone:)!,Anyway that was all hope i hear from anyone soon!

Attachments

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, I'm guessing you are asking for a collaboration right? I would highly recommend you start making content first then move around to trying to collaborate with people :p it will give everyone a better idea if your content is compatible with theirs!

Reactions: Efa Strömberg
Reaction score
Hey, I'm guessing you are asking for a collaboration right? I would highly recommend you start making content first then move around to trying to collaborate with people :p it will give everyone a better idea if your content is compatible with theirs!
Yeah that's what i am thinking of and okey thanks i will try get something up as fast as i can share it to let people see what i do:)

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
you can also show past works from a website or something, your new and we don't expect super detail video.