The Worst Hate Comment So Far

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
This is the worst abusive comment we've received so far.
I create this thread for the simple reason to ask everyone, if you receive these type of abusive comments, don't just delete and block the user, but go through the process to report them.
We need to work together to remove garbage like this off the platform to make it a safe and welcoming environment for all.
If everyone who gets abuse from a certain viewer reports that viewer, hopefully Youtube will do the right thing and delete their account. (An IP block would be too much to ask for I know).

jhon bob.jpg

Wow why's he so angry for?!? Thats so stupid though. Sorry you had to receive that! :( He's just a some lousy person that has no better time in their life than to leave others hate.

Just ignore them, all of those low lives are craving attention, yes you can report them but don't stress yourself out by reading them, its not worth it :p

Success breeds hatred. It's inevitable. Sadly, it's as easy to create a new account as it is to report one. Don't blame you for reporting, but chances are that they'll just plop up in a new form.

Samesies, my comment was ironic and I got this as a reply :bounce:
vjE3IlZ.png

Yeah... this is the new generation of kids these days... they're horrible. Keep doing what you're doing, f**k the haters.

Back