The Worst Hate Comment So Far

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is the worst abusive comment we've received so far.
I create this thread for the simple reason to ask everyone, if you receive these type of abusive comments, don't just delete and block the user, but go through the process to report them.
We need to work together to remove garbage like this off the platform to make it a safe and welcoming environment for all.
If everyone who gets abuse from a certain viewer reports that viewer, hopefully Youtube will do the right thing and delete their account. (An IP block would be too much to ask for I know).

jhon bob.jpg

Christopher Johnson

I Bring You Good Things!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
How could you possibly anger someone so much on a video about toys... Your kids get to play with loads of different toys, they are living that life at that age :bounce:

Reactions: xxheathermarie

HausofN7

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow why's he so angry for?!? Thats so stupid though. Sorry you had to receive that! :( He's just a some lousy person that has no better time in their life than to leave others hate.

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just ignore them, all of those low lives are craving attention, yes you can report them but don't stress yourself out by reading them, its not worth it :p

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Success breeds hatred. It's inevitable. Sadly, it's as easy to create a new account as it is to report one. Don't blame you for reporting, but chances are that they'll just plop up in a new form.

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow that's the worst I've seen, why do people even bother posting s**t like that...

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah... this is the new generation of kids these days... they're horrible. Keep doing what you're doing, f**k the haters.

Purple Penguin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah we've had some bad ones like that on our other channel.