• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

The Road To 100

Munesh Ramnarine

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
After a couple of months I've finally reached 100 subscribers on my channel. As most of you know if you've read my introduction, I'm using youtube to help me reach my goal of becoming an actor, and filmmaker. When that goal is finally met I will continue to use youtube as a way to continue to entertain those who follow my channel. Reaching 100 subs gives me the hope that me goal is achievable as long as I keep working hard on my videos and I stay consistent. Thank you for the big 100. gf tag.png

Reactions: DeanzEpic

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Nice work on hitting one of the hardest achievements! Congrats

Reactions: TheRealBDB

TheRealBDB

Reaction score
That's whats up dude! I'm also an aspiring film maker. I'm still stuck on 30 subscribers. I'm just going to keep posting and I'm sure I'll hit 100 in no time. Congratulations brother! Keep doing your thing!

Reactions: Munesh Ramnarine

Munesh Ramnarine

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
After a couple of months I've finally reached 100 subscribers on my channel. As most of you know if you've read my introduction, I'm using youtube to help me reach my goal of becoming an actor, and filmmaker. When that goal is finally met I will continue to use youtube as a way to continue to entertain those who follow my channel. Reaching 100 subs gives me the hope that me goal is achievable as long as I keep working hard on my videos and I stay consistent. Thank you for the big 100. View attachment 35572
Congrats! Getting 100 subs is a special milestone! You should really celebrate it. Good luck with your channel and your acting career :)
That's whats up dude! I'm also an aspiring film maker. I'm still stuck on 30 subscribers. I'm just going to keep posting and I'm sure I'll hit 100 in no time. Congratulations brother! Keep doing your thing!
Congrats on breaching the 100 subscriber mark brother, all the best with future milestones :)

Thank you guys so much! It means a lot :) Good luck to you all too!