lifesimmer! I was obsessed with the sims and she was the only youtuber I watched. then I started watching other gammers. now I only watch two gammers. funny how times change

It was Ray William Johnson with his =3 Show, which I was watching regularly... I think it was back in 2007... pheww.. whenn I think of it, nearly 9 years ago (long time)

I started watching beauty and fashion gurus years ago! I believe the first few I came across were DulceCandy87, Michelle Phan, and ClothesEncounters. I've drifted away from beauty and fashion as of late and have gotten into watching animation and gaming videos.

I was like 7 I think, and I remember that I thought youtube was something magic, like google at that time xD
And the first video was a christmas song by Fred. When you are 7 years old, Fred was hilarious xD

Nigahiga(and still watch his videos) back in 2008 or 2009. Followed by Kevjumba. Too bad he quit YouTube to become a monk. Wish he at least tweeted something or made a short video before he quit YouTube :(

DaveDays.

He was the first YouTuber I really followed and liked, watched most of his videos and stuff. 2010 was amazing.

Back