First one? It was actually KSI, I thought his FIFA videos were really funny and I just kept watching him and then I found out about Markiplier and I really got into him, more then into KSI.

I do not remember, but I can say that the one I really enjoyed watching was Pewdiepie. Back in a days when he didn't make sexual jokes. Now he's just garbage.

Hmm, I think it was NigaHiga, when they still made the ''How to be gangster'' or ''How to be ninja'' videos.

First person I can remember going on YouTube to specifically watch their new videos was KSI. Way back before the millions of subs. I was at Uni playing fifa a lot and his videos were funny. This is like 2010/11.

First one I can remember watching repeat content of was Chuggaconroy - and am still watching him to this day!

I cannot even remember, as I watched youtube way way before. But this year I started to watch only 1 guy playing games like The Forest, Game Edged his nickname.

Hmm, I think it was NigaHiga, when they still made the ''How to be gangster'' or ''How to be ninja'' videos.
That would probably be NigaHiga
You guys are oldschool.
I was a RayWilliamJohnson fan myself... watched him from 2006 and watched ALL of his vlogs. My first youtuber got me hooked and was proud my boy ray had a higher sub count than NigaHiga for a while xD

Back