thejoelwilliamsphere

I am curious - who was the first youtuber you ever watched?

Mine was non other than destrey moore (desandnate) closely followed by ShaneDawsonTV

Who was the first youtuber you watched?

I believe mine was UberHaxorNova WAAAAAAAAAY back in the day when he was first playing happy wheels, about the time that game was new. Then close second I believe was markiplier when he had under like 100k subs, which was a long time ago lol. God i'm old....lol

I watched Rusty the Pokemon trainer (still to this day the funniest series on Youtube and I highly recommend everyone watch it) but my first gaming Youtubers and the ones that helped me get through a really bad time were Goldglovetv and Frankieonpcin1080p. They also hugely influence how I want my channel to be as I feel I am a mix of the two naturally. And watching them is what makes me want to be a success even more because I want to help someone the same way they helped me.

I started watching a YouTuber named TokyoCooney back in 2006 when I was about to move to Tokyo for work. His videos about life as an American in Japan really helped me understand how to navigate a lot of things like money and getting around, etc.

Oh, man. One of the first YouTubers I ever remember watching was thecomputernerd01 - and AmazingPhil, when he was but a mere foetus and not even all that "famous" yet. It's amusing how times change.

People will be saying this kind of mushy stuff about some of us some day.

The first youtubers I can remember actually repeat watching content was barats and bareta. They had hilarious sketch comedy.

Hanna Heart "My Drunk Kitchen" .... I watched her and said to myself.... "All she does is get Drunk and cook things and eat them sloppily on camera...... s**t, I can do that" hahahaha

Back