The Design Of Channel Banner And Profile Picture

Nanonium

I've Got It
I'm not good with what looks good and what looks ugly, what suggestions can you give for a design for a channel banner or profile picture and what things do you suggest which should be on either the channel banner of profile picture

Keep it simple. Make sure your banner includes your channel name, and possibly a tagline that outlines what you do. Clean lines and colours tend to look decent, and anything that personalizes the banner an idea of what the channel is about is awesome! As far as logo goes, that is very much up to you. I know people who use their name, or a mascot, or a picture/artwork of themselves for their logo. It depends again on what your channel is all about and what image you want to show. Looking at what you have currently, I think it doesnt look too bad! Your logo is good, I would make the N bigger though. As far as the channel art, I don't really understand the symbols above your name, personally i would put the name on the top and make it bigger, and then make the symbols a little smaller. Hope this helps!

Keep it simple. Make sure your banner includes your channel name, and possibly a tagline that outlines what you do. Clean lines and colours tend to look decent, and anything that personalizes the banner an idea of what the channel is about is awesome! As far as logo goes, that is very much up to you. I know people who use their name, or a mascot, or a picture/artwork of themselves for their logo. It depends again on what your channel is all about and what image you want to show. Looking at what you have currently, I think it doesnt look too bad! Your logo is good, I would make the N bigger though. As far as the channel art, I don't really understand the symbols above your name, personally i would put the name on the top and make it bigger, and then make the symbols a little smaller. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the input! Btw those symbols are my name in the wingding font cuz I thought it would be cool to have it right above my name lol.

You can ask others to make you a banner and an avatar in the requests forum. If you don't know how to get to that forum, don't hesitate to ask me for help.

Back