Tell Me What You Think!

Jordan Levy

Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Jordan Levy, and I am a singer/musician. I post covers and original music on my channel. Please watch my video and let me know if you like my channel, and if you have any tips so that I can improve.
This is my recent video:

Last edited by a moderator:

BzTv

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Good job!!! I would give anything to be able to sing.. Keep up the good work!! and ps I like your Biebs shirt!!

Reactions: Jordan Levy

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Awesome video, maybe up the quality of the webcam? But that don't really matter as much as your voice. Good voice, just keep honing it! I too wish I could sing ahah. Keep it up.

Reactions: Jordan Levy

Jordan Levy

Reaction score
Good job!!! I would give anything to be able to sing.. Keep up the good work!! and ps I like your Biebs shirt!!
Thanks! And yea I wore it just for the video lol[DOUBLEPOST=1469427559,1469427478][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome video, maybe up the quality of the webcam? But that don't really matter as much as your voice. Good voice, just keep honing it! I too wish I could sing ahah. Keep it up.
Thank you I am working on the getting a new camera, so thanks for telling me!

RickysVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Great voice, I like the channel! Since youre looking into a new camera already, I would maybe try to get some basic lighting, to bring you out a little more. Also I like the design on your channel but the resolution is a little fuzzy. Try using Canva.com to create a higher res banner. Other than that great job, wish you the best on your channel!

Jordan Levy

Reaction score
Great voice, I like the channel! Since youre looking into a new camera already, I would maybe try to get some basic lighting, to bring you out a little more. Also I like the design on your channel but the resolution is a little fuzzy. Try using Canva.com to create a higher res banner. Other than that great job, wish you the best on your channel!
Thank you for your feedback and I will definitely look into everything you mentioned :)

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Glad to see more of these signing channels coming up lately. Lot's of talented singers here. Good video, keep up the good work!

CyberunHD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Jordan, great video, and great channel, you have amazing talent, the only thing i would suggest is the lighting, but thats something so easy to fix, keep up the great work, and the best of luck with your channel:)

CyberunHD

Jordan Levy

Reaction score
Hey Jordan, great video, and great channel, you have amazing talent, the only thing i would suggest is the lighting, but thats something so easy to fix, keep up the great work, and the best of luck with your channel:)

CyberunHD
Thank you! I am working on the lighting thanks for letting me know.