Sudden drop in views

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lately I've seen a sudden drop in views on my latest 3 videos.
Usually we'll get around 20 to 30 views in 1 day, but now we gotta be happy if there are any views at all,

Any idea if there is a change in the algorythm again or something we can do to improve on this? Or any other explanations on why this could happen?

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTube rollercoaster. My views have halved over the last month.

Gate of Theories

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
It is to do with the time of year. You will expect to see higher views in holiday months like the summer and at Christmas as more people watch. Also weekdays get less views then weekends generally.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Lately I've seen a sudden drop in views on my latest 3 videos.
Usually we'll get around 20 to 30 views in 1 day, but now we gotta be happy if there are any views at all,

Any idea if there is a change in the algorythm again or something we can do to improve on this? Or any other explanations on why this could happen?

Hi, welcome to YTtalk. :)

Since it's impossible for people to reply without seeing your channel, I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

To fix your link, please follow the instructions in this post: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/ (yours seems too short)