Sooo I Had An Idea..

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephcarson0

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have this idea for facebook kinda like a group where everyone shares content on THERE OWN personal facebook to help each other grow.. Good idea? if you have any ideas please share them, I would love to hear from you!

BookieBookie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
So I'd join the Facebook group with my personal account, put down my videos there, and watch the videos of others / promote them on my personal Facebook?

josephcarson0

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You could but i was thinking was making a group that everyone could post there videos but everyone in the group can share the videos on there personal pages or just in general lol but basically were sharing each others videos and growing together but it would be pointless to share on our youtube profiles because everyone would spam the posts with there links but if we shared on our personal pages it would be people not youtubers. I hope that makes sense it was kinda long xD

BookieBookie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
So I share your videos on my personal Facebook and you share mine? So that we grow together?

DAVID isWHITE

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it would be a good idea but all the spam might get out of hand

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I have this idea for facebook kinda like a group where everyone shares content on THERE OWN personal facebook to help each other grow.. Good idea? if you have any ideas please share them, I would love to hear from you!
Hi and welcome to YTtalk

I'm locking this thread because unfortunately it's encouraging sub4sub, view4view between members that's exactly what we don't want here at YTtalk.

Please have a quick read of the forum rules: http://yttalk.com/threads/yttalk-rules-quick-and-easy-to-read.127266/

The reason for that rule is because it simply doesn't work. I've been a member here for over 3 years. Many have tried different variations of what you are suggesting. All have failed. My friendly advice to you is don't waste your time. :)

The best way to grow? Spend that time making awesome content and the views and subs will take care of themselves.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.