Some people are too dumb to even spam properly

What do you think about this?

• Total voters
It's never cool to ever do that on Instagram. Unfortunately it's the truth. Either you put DRM or you don't, either way will not please anyone.

Ooh, this is a difficult poll... I started off thinking I should vote 'dumb', but then after thinking about it a bit more I wondered whether I should vote 'dumb' instead. After reading this thread and seeing other people's opinions I decided to vote for 'dumb'.

wait until he claims that he made the thumbnails

I still have the original source file in GIMP format and part of the text on the thumb specifically describes my video, not his. He's too dumb to even understand the text of what he's stealing. Plus, I uploaded the thumb in 2014 - he uploaded it a week ago......

Update: I have done a reverse image Google search for one of my thumbs and have found 2 channels that are using it on about 15 different videos lol. The only good thing about all this is that it shows my SEO efforts are paying off. My video with this thumb is currently number one for a very competitive search term.

So at the moment, I have 4 current claims for one of my thumbs being illegally used on 10 other videos and I have more claims scheduled for the other 5 videos.

What an idiot :D He clearly did not study any rules before starting youtube :) this reminds me that i still need to file a copyright strike. I was being too nice and gave him a warning first :p he did steal about 6views from my video with his copy so... :p lol.

Update:

So after filing several reports for about 10 videos and after a bit of confusion about who was processing the claims (YT US or Europe), I finally won all claims and all the reported videos have been deleted from YouTube.

Unfortunately the offending channels are still there but I think the channels must have received strikes because I've had a PM on YouTube from one of the offending channels saying she's deleted the videos and pretending she doesn't know what part of the videos has my copyright on it (LOL the whole video is copyright content from a large corporation btw) and she's now asking me to retract the claim. - Erm let me think about that................ No.

#Dumb

Back