Some people are too dumb to even spam properly

What do you think about this?

• Total voters
Your thumbnails must be something else if they're the thing they want to copy over the video!

They're nothing out of the ordinary, but they have a common theme and branding which makes them recognisable as one of my videos if you see what I mean. My channel is pretty well-known in my niche so he's doing it to mislead people into thinking it's one of my videos to get more clicks.

They're nothing out of the ordinary, but they have a common theme and branding which makes them recognisable as one of my videos if you see what I mean. My channel is pretty well-known in my niche so he's doing it to mislead people into thinking it's one of my videos to get more clicks.
Oooh, gotcha. Like me buying a theme park and calling it Disneyland.
As funny as it is I hope you manage to get this sorted.

That's like robbing someone in the middle of the night, getting away with it, and then mailing them a video of you doing it from your real address that says "hey you know anyone who might wanna buy your stuff?"

Unfortunately "Dumb" is missing in the vote :)

Was his channel already terminated or did he even counter your claims?

Well I only filed the claims a few hours ago so they haven't been processed yet. It's clear cut though. The thumbs in question were uploaded to my channel over a year ago.

All his videos have my thumbs, someone else's videos and watermarked copyrighted photos from a third party photo site. It pisses me off that these clowns think that that's what being a YouTuber is - Just steal content left, right and centre and upload it as your own. He 's probably feeling very satisfied with himself and thinks he's done a hard day's work.

Whereas, I've wasted a few hours just defending and protecting my work.

Back