Should you have an intro or no?

Seano1

I've Got It
What's up YTtalk?

Should you have an intro or no?

I have an outro for my videos but I do not have an intro that specially says its my channel.

I usually start the video off with some witty/funny/stupid thing and then say what the video is about. So should I have a name intro at the very beginning or keep what I am doing?

Also if you have any ideas for an intro I am more them happy to hear them, thanks in advance! Just no dubstep intros haha

Yes you should(atleast I think) but they should be short , look clean and no crazy music. I personally hate long intros. My intro is about 6 to 7 seconds

I took my own spin of things with an intro - I have music from the game and just text on the screen with a summary of the last episode in a few words, a hint at this episode in a few words and a welcome back.

I don't like the idea of a HD glowing version of my name dancing along to dubstep as my intro.

Alot of people recommend you to not have one, while some say they are fine.

I found the middle ground is to have a really really quick one. Like 3sec max.

That is what I have started doing on my current videos and it seems to be a good balance.

I think you should have an intro because if one of your videos is shared via social media people will watch the video and straight away see your name and if they like the video they will check out your channel

I think you should have an intro because if one of your videos is shared via social media people will watch the video and straight away see your name and if they like the video they will check out your channel

That is a very good point. I will have to start using an intro on all my videos, thanks!

Back