Should I vlog too?

Brittneytaylorwg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay so recently I've just loved filming whatever I feel like would be slightly interesting and create entertainment because simply... I love doing so! It makes me so so so happy :tongue: I was thinking maybe I should vlog sometimes. I really like videos where I just talk to the camera while doing something, like I am filming a chit chat makeup video sometime next week or something and I love to make hauls and just be myself. It's the content I enjoy and I enjoy making. I have recently thought about vlogging. I only have 14 subscribers (I know I sound lame) but I think this could maybe help me out, and I'd enjoy it... I just dont know what days to vlog since I am kinda depressed more than not. Although some days are pretty good and I always think, wow. I wish this was a vlog! So I am posting this, because I just want other people's opinions. If you could help me out... that would be amazing!!!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sure why not???:) I would say go for it:up2:
If you really like talking to to the camera while doing stuff I think vlogging is great:)

Reactions: Brittneytaylorwg

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you want to do it, then you should go for it! It´s your channel, and you do the videos you want to do!
If you do videos you want to do, it will shine through and attract viewers!
Even though i´m a traveling channel, I do vlogs because I feel I have something to say!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

aliceromy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yes! go for it. i love watching vlogs. you could always do weekly vlogs then if you're having a bad day you can just skip it and just include the more interesting/happier parts of your week :) it's a good way to practice being in front of the camera also.

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay so recently I've just loved filming whatever I feel like would be slightly interesting and create entertainment because simply... I love doing so! It makes me so so so happy :tongue: I was thinking maybe I should vlog sometimes. I really like videos where I just talk to the camera while doing something, like I am filming a chit chat makeup video sometime next week or something and I love to make hauls and just be myself. It's the content I enjoy and I enjoy making. I have recently thought about vlogging. I only have 14 subscribers (I know I sound lame) but I think this could maybe help me out, and I'd enjoy it... I just dont know what days to vlog since I am kinda depressed more than not. Although some days are pretty good and I always think, wow. I wish this was a vlog! So I am posting this, because I just want other people's opinions. If you could help me out... that would be amazing!!!
I've thought about doing vlogs i mite just do that someday who knows :p

Brittneytaylorwg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guys! I actually uploaded a vlog/day in my life this past week!!!!! Woooo!!! It's was so much fun to make :) thank youuuu all!!!!