Should I Upload Videos Everyday?

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'd say only upload what you know you can easily commit to. If you feel you can easily manage to crank out daily videos, then go for it! Just don't wipe yourself out - it's hardly ever worth it, trust me!

Reactions: whats_good

TheSGGamingChannel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is so true; my older channel was doing well, but because I was incredibly inconsistent with my uploads (school and a lot of personal things), it kinda died off. Its incredibly important for your subscribers to know when you upload; you don't want to upload only once every two months.

Now, since I have a lot of time on my hands, I upload quite regularly on my new channel.

Mystic.CRO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Yeah i believe that being regular is a good bonus for you...one of the rules of youtube is...dont...stop..uploading. So i believe

iGhost

Reaction score
Honestly, if you feel as if you can upload everyday then do it. But don't promise to, because stuff sadly can happen. And don't force yourself to every day, only upload if you want to, if you do force yourself you can become dissatisfied with your content. Honestly, when it comes down to it, it's if you think you'll be able to handle it. Good luck figuring it out. And like I said, don't let it become stressful, just do it more as a instinct thing man!

~God Bless,
ProjectIG

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It's a good idea to upload frequently but no-one is going to subscribe to a crap channel so prioritise quality is my advise.