Should I post more than once a week?

JV Trammell

A Filmmaker/Vlogger attempting to make you laugh.
Hello, everybody. I started a new channel that's kinda like comedic vlogging but they take a good amount of time to create. Especially since I also work another job. I only have two videos up, but I was just wondering how often should I post? What do you recommend? Right now, I am doing one video a week. Let me know what you think! Thanks.

Yeah, no reason to post so much you get burnt out. I post three times a week, but subscription burn is a thing and really, you sometimes need to build your audience more before posting more often.

You're doing really good so far! If you feel like you can handle it go for it but don't let it affect the quality you have now! I know the feeling, you want to create more content to put yourself out there, but just keep uploading quality content and be patient!

Yeah, I think I will just stick with one a week. It's all about patience now I guess. Also Jordan, I can't reply to messages for some reason.

I would suggest posting as often as you can handle (though keep it consistent) while maintaining high quality. People like to have schedules and sometimes may unsubscribe if you don't post for a while and they have no idea how long it takes for you to post another one. So if you can post on a normal schedule while maintaining great quality, then you are set.[DOUBLEPOST=1450148485,1450148363][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I forgot to mention. When having a schedule you may feel tempted to want to post more often than what is scheduled. This is fine as long as its not too consistent or else it will have to become the new schedule. If you do that make sure that you will still have enough content for you to have to upload on schedule so you don't meet a due date and have no content to post.

I would suggest posting as often as you can handle (though keep it consistent) while maintaining high quality. People like to have schedules and sometimes may unsubscribe if you don't post for a while and they have no idea how long it takes for you to post another one. So if you can post on a normal schedule while maintaining great quality, then you are set.[DOUBLEPOST=1450148485,1450148363][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I forgot to mention. When having a schedule you may feel tempted to want to post more often than what is scheduled. This is fine as long as its not too consistent or else it will have to become the new schedule. If you do that make sure that you will still have enough content for you to have to upload on schedule so you don't meet a due date and have no content to post.

Thanks. I have created a schedule to post once a week. Most Youtubers say that this is the minimum you should be posting. So I will stick to this, and just try to make the videos better and better

Thanks. I have created a schedule to post once a week. Most Youtubers say that this is the minimum you should be posting. So I will stick to this, and just try to make the videos better and better
Alrighty sounds good. I hope it works out great! I am sure it will. See ya around!

I say that since you are at your beginning stages that you should only post one day a week and just focus on making them quality videos. As you gain momentum and see that epolpe are liking the videos more and more, then you can consider posting on another day.

I say that since you are at your beginning stages that you should only post one day a week and just focus on making them quality videos. As you gain momentum and see that epolpe are liking the videos more and more, then you can consider posting on another day.

Thanks. Will do!

Back