Gaming Serious artist wanting to grow with collaboration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclonejack1988

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My name is jack, I just turned 28 last month, I am a serious artist, content creator, and livestreamer. I have a huge library of games I play (mostly on PC but also Wii U and Ps3) I am looking to connect with other like minded serious content creators for collaboration and also I am looking for someone who can be as much a friend as a rival. As a creator/artist the best way to grow is to work with people who can raise the bar over your head and give you something to aim for.

I have been streaming and creating content on YouTube for 2 years now but was always limited by my workspace (I had a tiny apartment with no space to work) but recently I got my own home with an office/studio and I am wanting to push this into high gear and make this a full-time career. So I am looking to be making content 5+ days a week and Not just gaming but all kinds of content.

If this interests you then contact me on my twitter @cyclonejack[DOUBLEPOST=1467644030,1467581654][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you to everyone who let me know that a lot of my information was wrong. I just checked all the buttons and they go where they are supposed to go now.[DOUBLEPOST=1467729075][/DOUBLEPOST]I want to record/stream games such as 7 Days to die, COD WAW modded zombies, The culling, Grand theft auto 5 (PC), Don't starve together, Elite Dangerous, Empyrion Galactic survival, The forest, Planet explorers, Tabletop Simulator, Worms, And many more.

Reaction score
Hey man hoes it going, I'm new to YouTube videos, but I'm looking to do a collaboration

Cyclonejack1988

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thats fine I don't mind if you are new but I would like only people who are 18+ because my commentary and my friends can be kind of adult.

you can contact me via twitter

Militia Gamimg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm interested in a Collab I'm 18 I have Rust, Empyrion, Unturned and Have skype

Cyclonejack1988

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey I'm interested in a Collab I'm 18 I have Rust, Empyrion, Unturned and Have skype
Yeah I saw your tweet to me. You havn't set up even basic info on this account or your twitter. Please fill out the profile pages here and on twitter with the right information so people can verify your YouTube page and make sure it isn't a troll or scam.[DOUBLEPOST=1467929287,1467883625][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump

Militia Gamimg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I saw your tweet to me. You havn't set up even basic info on this account or your twitter. Please fill out the profile pages here and on twitter with the right information so people can verify your YouTube page and make sure it isn't a troll or scam.[DOUBLEPOST=1467929287,1467883625][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump
Haha I know I was trying but my internet ****** up last night so I couldnt finish this one and I usually never use twitter But I will do that and get back to you

Max Leddy

Reaction score
Hello My name is max me and my friend patrick are from dublin and we would love to do a collabaration with someone who is 13 years to 16 years old playing game such as black ops 3 minecraft fifa gta 5 and much more

Status
Not open for further replies.