Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone today I want to share my experience with tube buddy (free version) and SEO!
To make sure that your video is seen around you need to first search for a title, seriously, before even writing the script search for the title, for a title that is at least 60 in the scoreboard for the keywords that Tube Buddy is going to show you, try different titles, try more specific titles but before you write anything make sure to know the title!

Second step write the script and try to put your title in the script and read it out loud, seriously, not even kidding google will analize your video and know what you are talking about so, title and video have a match already!

Third step is to write a good caption and this time too try to put you title and different versions of your title there it will help with the metadata and SEO

The last but not least important is tags, now I'm going to use my recent video as example because it worked and I want to share something valuable that works and not a bad example... my title is " 5 tips to be positive (live a positive life)" I said this in the intro, I put it into the description box and the the tags where like this "5 tips to be positive - 5 tips to live positive - 5 tips to live a positive life - 5 tips for positivity - 5 tips for a positive life - 5 tips to be positive and happy etc.." all down the line of similiar title possibilities amd the result where pretty good, my eleven views video is 2nd in 6 search results against 1 mil views at least, and probably will stay around there for a lot of time, atleast I hope it does.
This was my guide/experience with SEO and Tube Buddy if you have questions make sure to ask them and I'll try to help you! Hope this was helpful Cheers!!!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great tips:up2: Thanks for sharing:) I use Tube buddy too and I also have the free version. It is a great tool I think.
Second step write the script and try to put your title in the script and read it out loud, seriously, not even kidding google will analize your video and know what you are talking about so, title and video have a match already!
I heard this too and seen it on some videos actually. They are geting advanced:)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great tips:up2: Thanks for sharing:) I use Tube buddy too and I also have the free version. It is a great tool I think.

I heard this too and seen it on some videos actually. They are geting advanced:)
Yeah the more we go forward the less people will be able to clickbait and the channels that have real value and good content will rise =)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is really useful information, thanks for sharing!:)
No problem, when I find out something after watching a lot of videos and merging them togheter I like to share it, because sometimes you have to look at 10 different videos and pick pieces here and there to make it work, glad that you liked it! Cheers!

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Lisasmith

Reaction score
Website
www.buytiktokfollowers.com
Channel Type
Musician
Take Ranking high in the search engines is tough. If you're struggling to get started with SEO, go through this list of SEO tips that help to improve website ranking on top on search engines. This ranges from small businesses and startups to multinational public companies to increase organic search traffic.
- Improve Page Loading Speed
- Optimize Website & Images
- Used Blogging to Publish Content
- Update and Republish Old Content
- Transcribe your Video Content
- Competitor Link Analysis
- Boost Underperforming Content
- Rank Content in Google's featured Snippet

xpdeus

Reaction score
I suspected that google can read speech from videos, now i'm sure

Total Giness

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks for the tips, I will try to apply this for my next videos and see if it brings in more search related views. Plus it gave me a new idea for a video so, win-win. :)