Review Our Chanel

Courtney & Zac

Reaction score
Hi All,

My girlfriend and I just started a youtube chanel 2 weeks ago, and it has started picking up some traction. So with this in mind, i wanted to hear your opinions on our chanel.

Heres the link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPGdg69fS4K_jPilE6B97DQ

We do videos ranging from KPOP to gaming to make up, so we do a bit of everything really. We aim to make every video a learning experience, doing something different or new to try and improve each video. If you look at our video from 2 week ago to now i believe we have improved a lot, but we want to hear your opinion, as people with more experience than us, and as fresh eyes.

Thanks for any reply we get :)
- Courtney and Zac

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You have a ripple on your video, I think it might be because you have a certain kind of light in the room that flickers faster that human eyes can percieve and I think you can fix it by lowering the shutter speed on your camera - if that option is there. I think, i can't really stress how much I am not sure about that - I get a similar effect on my camera.

This was on you popular video where you reacted to a KPOP thingy. Idk.

Good luck with your channel.

Jake Shipe

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Cool video! Love your channel art. I would recommend trying to make your thumbnails a little bit more uniform. Individually, they look nice, but they are all completely different styles. The last tip I have is to try to talk a little bit more during the reaction video. There seemed to be a lot of pauses. But awesome channel overall, keep it up!