REVIEW ON VIDEO!?

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I would like some criticism for my new video that i posted.
I don't like it too much.
Any types of tips will be helpful. Thanks!!!!

Horse Punch

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmmm i like your intro and outro a lot i also like that your actually enjoying yourself while playing what i would improve on is maybe the games you play as well minecraft isn't as popular

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmmm i like your intro and outro a lot i also like that your actually enjoying yourself while playing what i would improve on is maybe the games you play as well minecraft isn't as popular
sure!! thanks for the feedback!!

subtrendy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Minecraft is incredibly popular...

I'd say that might be the issue, actually. There are a ton of Minecraft channels out there. Even with good videos, it might hard to break into that audience. Rewarding, sure, but it will be incredibly difficult.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Minecraft is incredibly popular...

I'd say that might be the issue, actually. There are a ton of Minecraft channels out there. Even with good videos, it might hard to break into that audience. Rewarding, sure, but it will be incredibly difficult.
tru tru. Here is wat I am thinking though. The Market for minecraft is spiraling down. For example the most subscribed minecraft youtuber (skydoesminecraft) is losing subs. The minecraft community is slowly dying. The only mincraft gamers that are thriving at this point is diamondminecart, ssundee, and popular mmos. So I feel that there is room in the market for small youtubers to take over now. idk that is just my thought. And I also would like to think that my minecraft videos are different. My style of editing seems to be much different from many other minecraft youtubers so idk. I am def gonna try new games though