Recording Software

MechMaster

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
alright im just gonna keep this short, my friend records most of the videos on our channel and i just guess star in them, and i want to record some stuff for the channel instead of waiting on him to get online to do stuff
but i have a radeon processor and there's no recording software that specifically works with it
and OBS just stops recording after 5 seconds and lags my game
so if you have any suggestions that won't do the s**t OBS does then let me know

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
alright im just gonna keep this short, my friend records most of the videos on our channel and i just guess star in them, and i want to record some stuff for the channel instead of waiting on him to get online to do stuff
but i have a radeon processor and there's no recording software that specifically works with it

I've moved this to the vid software forum for you.

To fix your link, please follow the instructions in this post: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I tried Xsplit, Fraps and OBS. Everything lags my games except OBS. Did you try to look up some settings solutions on youtube/google?

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
I personally use Fraps, but it can create some pretty large files... something like 10-200 GB But I have a lot of space on my PC that I can use for such stuff.

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me personally I think Fraps is a bit of a power house. It lags my gameplay sometimes.

Try out Mirillis Action

Best recording software around

MechMaster

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For me personally I think Fraps is a bit of a power house. It lags my gameplay sometimes.

Try out Mirillis Action

Best recording software around
Can I get a link? Because this s**t sounds hella suspect