• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Recently Passed 400 Subscribers

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As said i recently passed 400 subscribers and i can't thank those that think i'm worthy to stay for more enough for the continued support. i play a lot of horror and requests from viewers
thank you for reading and have a nice day
AMX Gaming

Reactions: CMTXRATED

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
As said i recently passed 400 subscribers and i can't thank those that think i'm worthy to stay for more enough for the continued support. i play a lot of horror and requests from viewers
AMX Gaming
Wow well done man! I'm interested in your channel

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thank you bro sadly i cant post videos n stuff but i'll take a look at yours

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
AMX Gaming
Well done dude. I got 400 the other day i was so happy :) haha its a great feeling right? When you hoping to get 500 dude?

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Kento thank you very much[DOUBLEPOST=1480460587,1480460440][/DOUBLEPOST]Dixie thank you and to be honest it's a great feeling when someone thinks your worthy for more, i'm not sure i mean the growth is not as fast as i would hope but that's ok many people don't like horror and i understand but it makes me happy i'm promoting everywhere i can but it's getting there i'd be nice before x-mas...who knows

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Kento thank you very much[DOUBLEPOST=1480460587,1480460440][/DOUBLEPOST]Dixie thank you and to be honest it's a great feeling when someone thinks your worthy for more, i'm not sure i mean the growth is not as fast as i would hope but that's ok many people don't like horror and i understand but it makes me happy i'm promoting everywhere i can but it's getting there i'd be nice before x-mas...who knows
Dude i love horror :) have you maybe considered being active in the comment section of gloomy house, mr nightmare, reign bot horror and corpse husband videos? If you are active on there comment sections people will click on your channel and realise you upload horror related games and materiel and subscribe :)

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dixie
wow i had no idea those forums existed...by the way my external link is not working nay help on that?

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dixie
wow i had no idea those forums existed...by the way my external link is not working nay help on that?
They are youtube channels not forums dude haha and Yeah sure add your channel link
Which i believe you can do through your profile settings.

Reactions: AMX Gaming