Quick review for my video

The Black Mastadonte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys.

So I know I asked for this for a similar video, but this time, I took your advice in account when I edited this. Tell me what you guys think about the editing and what you guys think about this type of let's play. Is it funny? Entertaining? Does the series seem interesting enough to follow? Let me know!!

Reactions: UnfamousHero

UnfamousHero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys.

So I know I asked for this for a similar video, but this time, I took your advice in account when I edited this. Tell me what you guys think about the editing and what you guys think about this type of let's play. Is it funny? Entertaining? Does the series seem interesting enough to follow? Let me know!!

Bro... for me, I laughed a couple of times but that doesn't mean it wasn't entertaining. This to me was actually perfectly executed, although some of the voice acting could do some work but other than that it was well put. The background music to the storyline and the scenes, loved it dude. Nice job man, it has the quality and the entertainment! :]

The Black Mastadonte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Bro... for me, I laughed a couple of times but that doesn't mean it wasn't entertaining. This to me was actually perfectly executed, although some of the voice acting could do some work but other than that it was well put. The background music to the storyline and the scenes, loved it dude. Nice job man, it has the quality and the entertainment! :]
Thanks man. Yeah the voice acting could definitely use some work. This is my first time ever doing a series like this so I'm still learning.

Reactions: UnfamousHero