Q&A with low sub-numbers?

and_the-teddy_bach

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey everyone. I have a question. I am now vlogging for a week, got some subs, I guess one of you even subscribed, so a big thank you my friend if you see it.

Basically, I would love to run a Q&A next week, but I get only 100 views or so and I have 4 subs. Would you run a Q&A now? Or should I wait until I get more views?

Reactions: malen

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
In my opinion Q&A are something for YouTubers that get a lot of personal questions from their subscribers. If noone asks you a questions, what should you answer to?
If you really want to make a Q&A now you can of course come up with your own questions but well...^^
If you want to wait until your subscribers ask enough questions then you might have to wait for a very long time.

and_the-teddy_bach

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
In my opinion Q&A are something for YouTubers that get a lot of personal questions from their subscribers. If noone asks you a questions, what should you answer to?
What if I announce a Q&A?

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
How many questions do you expect from your 4 subs?
I would wait till I have at least 100 subs.
Generally said, don't expect more than 20% of your subs to watch your videos. Don't expect more than 20% of your viewers to comment your video when there is a call to action.

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

and_the-teddy_bach

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Based on the two call to actions I had, I've got a comment and two likes. So I don't know. Maybe I would combine it with a Reddit IAMA.

Solly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's a Q&A section on the collaboration section of this forum! So if you need questions then I'm sure it'll be best to go there :)

I did my first q&a at around 100 subs and I got a lot of questions

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You don't really have a fanbase for that.

but it's your channel so whatever