Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Hey everyone just wanted people to go and check out my youtube gaming channel, i'm also doing creating graphic designs for all youtubers so if anyone wouldn'd mind checking out my video(s) and telling me how everything looks, sounds, i'm always trying new ideas and such so i'm trying really hard to get feed back by going to a lot of different sites like yttalk.com, sharree.com, ps4 communites, and tons more lol.
  • What does my collaboration consists of?
I would like to make a collaboration Destiny 2, Monster hunter world, Smite, Overwatch, Paladins, Warframe, GTA 5, Final Fantasy 14 (Currently trying to get a group of 3 to play with me) are the only games i got at the moment. (On The PlayStation 4) in which we will be trying to create fun, funny, awesome gaming content with other big or small youtubers who can be consistent with recording with the group i'm trying to put together.

• What are the requirements for the collaboration?
I would like to collaborate with other youtuber with at least 200+ or more subscribers but talk to me even if you have not yet quiet made it there just yet. I would rather you have at least 30 or more videos, 4,000 or more views (watch time since they changed it), Must be over 18 or older but at times I tend to let that slide but still avoiding kids cause of me just being an adult and cant handle dealing with the mindset of kids you know?! As for location I'd be amazing if any of you guys lived anywhere close to "Fort Worth - Texas in the United States" but its not that serious because i can be avaiable at anytime for a long while.

• How can YOU my fellow collaborators going to reach me?
Give information on how they are going to get in contact with you. This can be via Private Messages, Consoles, Email, etc. One of the easiest way to contact me is via PSN on PlayStation 4 (THouseOfWolvesG) or By commenting on my most recent video I published.

• When will the collaboration of ours take place?
This can be talked over PlayStation 4 Party or we'll figure out some other sort of communication with me. For an example would be like: When we all will submit the content we recorded, and when we will upload the video, and so on.

Last edited:
I'm nowhere near 1k, but if you need an extra person to play Overwatch hit me up (PSN: Jolttix).
I'll try to put a lot of effort into my channel so hopefully you look at the content and not just the sub count.

I'm nowhere near 1k, but if you need an extra person to play Overwatch hit me up (PSN: Jolttix).
I'll try to put a lot of effort into my channel so hopefully you look at the content and not just the sub count.

yeah sorry i 100% forgot i had this up but i'll add you now[DOUBLEPOST=1537053270,1537053253][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to collab man add my psn FoolishMage8703 maybe we could make a team

we'll see about that friend :p

Back