Gaming PS4 Collabs?

CJH Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, my name is Chris or CJH Gaming, im 16 and am from Ireland, as you may or may not have guessed from the avatar. i have recently started my new channel and have currently amassed around 45 subs.

Im looking for some fun people who can have a laugh while playing games.my channel is mostly Black Ops 3 orientated but i am open to play things such as FIFA, GTA, Rocket League and even Star Wars Battlefront, if that floats your boat :)

My PSN is Chris_3912 or you can leave your Skype names below if you're interested

I hope to hear from some of you soon :)

RedFishGamer

Reaction score
I really want to make a GTA racing video with you. I'm on vacation now so can not play with you this week. but if you can add woldligewold on PS4 then we can certainly play together :)

CJH Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really want to make a GTA racing video with you. I'm on vacation now so can not play with you this week. but if you can add woldligewold on PS4 then we can certainly play together :)
No problem man, I'll add you soon

Reactions: RedFishGamer

cataldosor17

Reaction score
Hey Chris,
My name is Tristan and I am also 16. I'm quite new to the Youtube forums but I would like to know if you would like to do a collab with me on Star Wars Battlefront. At the time of writing this, my channel has 23 subscribers.
My PSN is cataldosor17.

AlphaDerp

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Chris,
I am Michael, AKA AlphaDerp, and I'm 18. I'd love to make Black Ops 3 and Rocket League videos with you. HMU on Skype @ AlphaD3rp

Pulsar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey im 13 and i would enjoy making bo3 and gta videos also i have a very decent mic (blue snowball) and I've got a funny personality.
my psn is Pulsar_47
my skype is also Pulsar_47[DOUBLEPOST=1469536031,1469535171][/DOUBLEPOST]hey Chris my name is Pulsar and im 13
i want to make bo3 and gtav videos with you and have a fun time
i have a blue snowball mic so the sound quality is going to be good and also im decent with editing using photoshop and premiere
my skype and psn is Pulsar_47

CJH Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
just subbed to your channel I thought I'd show some love
Thanks man, I really appreciate it[DOUBLEPOST=1469742492,1469742465][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey im 13 and i would enjoy making bo3 and gta videos also i have a very decent mic (blue snowball) and I've got a funny personality.
my psn is Pulsar_47
my skype is also Pulsar_47[DOUBLEPOST=1469536031,1469535171][/DOUBLEPOST]hey Chris my name is Pulsar and im 13
i want to make bo3 and gtav videos with you and have a fun time
i have a blue snowball mic so the sound quality is going to be good and also im decent with editing using photoshop and premiere
my skype and psn is Pulsar_47
I'll add you on Skype now bro[DOUBLEPOST=1469742524][/DOUBLEPOST]I
Hey Chris,
I am Michael, AKA AlphaDerp, and I'm 18. I'd love to make Black Ops 3 and Rocket League videos with you. HMU on Skype @ AlphaD3rp
I'll hit you up on Skype[DOUBLEPOST=1469742563][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Chris,
My name is Tristan and I am also 16. I'm quite new to the Youtube forums but I would like to know if you would like to do a collab with me on Star Wars Battlefront. At the time of writing this, my channel has 23 subscribers.
My PSN is cataldosor17.
Sure man I'll add you soon

Merkzy

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Chris or CJH Gaming, im 16 and am from Ireland, as you may or may not have guessed from the avatar. i have recently started my new channel and have currently amassed around 45 subs.

Im looking for some fun people who can have a laugh while playing games.my channel is mostly Black Ops 3 orientated but i am open to play things such as FIFA, GTA, Rocket League and even Star Wars Battlefront, if that floats your boat :)

My PSN is Chris_3912 or you can leave your Skype names below if you're interested

I hope to hear from some of you soon :)
would you be interested in a Fifa 16 collab