Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First I want to thank everyone in Yttalk for the positive feedback and support! I have two channel Anjim 2.0 (anime channel) and Anjim Plays (gaming channel). I am using my gaming channel in this forum because their are other gaming channels who are trying to grow like me than anime channels. I am just wondering if there are other forum to promote my anime YouTube channel or any recommendations on popular forum like Ytttalk. I want to network and market myself

Reactions: Voov and Nicky Jord

Nicky Jord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
First I want to thank everyone in Yttalk for the positive feedback and support! I have two channel Anjim 2.0 (anime channel) and Anjim Plays (gaming channel). I am using my gaming channel in this forum because their are other gaming channels who are trying to grow like me than anime channels. I am just wondering if there are other forum to promote my anime YouTube channel or any recommendations on popular forum like Ytttalk. I want to network and market myself
If you find any let me know :)

Reactions: Voov

WeegieMovies

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Reviewer
Probably not a good idea to ask on a YouTube forum about other, competing YouTube forums to go to :p

Reactions: Voov

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have you tried google searching "anime forum?" Searching for "youtube forum" is how many of us found YTtalk, so the same might be true for anime forums as well.

I'm an anime fan, although I don't go on anime forums except checking out the forums for the conventions I go to. If you go to anime conventions, there will probably be a forum for that, and it's a great way to make friends with other convention goers too!

Reactions: Anjim and Voov

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the strategy forum. :)

ChimpyGlassman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are a few, but I'm not sure it's the best strategy to take.