PREMIERE PRO AUDIO FIX WEEEEEEEEEEEE

LionWaffles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The Problem:
So if you've read any of my other threads that I posted in this section, it's probably me ranting about how bad premiere pro is for the price, because of one simple issue. When I watch a video out of premiere the audio is 100% in sync. However, once I import it and watch it in there, its completely out of sync.

The Fix:
Get a nifty application called HandBrake (yes, I spelled it correctly), run all of your videos through it, and import your new _hb video into Premiere, and OMG the audio is finally in sync weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Christiney92

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Congratulations on fixing it! I use Premier Pro so if I ever have this issue I will know what to do :)

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've used premiere pro for years and never had that problem lol

Pluralize Entertainment

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What are your original videos encoded as? It may be a format that is not completely compatible with Premiere. What Handbrake is doing is transcoding the footage to a different codec. Glad you found a fix though! I personally have never had any audio sync issues in my 5 years of using Premiere, but it's always nice to know their is a fix to your problem.

DJBenz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Never had a problem with Premiere Pro audio synch either, but useful to know if it ever happens.

LionWaffles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What are your original videos encoded as? It may be a format that is not completely compatible with Premiere. What Handbrake is doing is transcoding the footage to a different codec. Glad you found a fix though! I personally have never had any audio sync issues in my 5 years of using Premiere, but it's always nice to know their is a fix to your problem.
Mp4
Never had a problem with Premiere Pro audio synch either, but useful to know if it ever happens.
lucky you, it's a real pain in the butt when it happens.